About Advanced Mac Cleaner
Advanced Mac Cleaner is recognized as a Rogueware or PUA . When it enters into your PC, your system will run slowly and you may be disturbed by lots of fake system reports. So you will be annoyed. If so, you should believe in your feeling and take measures to check up your PC condition. We think the earlier you found it and removed it, the less harms you will receive on your PC.
Advanced Mac Cleaner is able to mess up your computer. First of all, it can control the PC startup servive and make itself run automatically. Then it may shows you many errors or virus alert to cheat you into purchasing its license. Don’t be scammed.
As it boasted so many dangerous points, you should remove Advanced Mac Cleaner from your PC of course. But users who have ever tried this will know that it takes effort to look for it, and it should spare more efforts to get rid of it. So we create a series of procedures and they will instruct you step by step. If you don’t want to be cheat more like this. Please check them in the below.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with Advanced Mac Cleaner or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with Advanced Mac Cleaner, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with Advanced Mac Cleaner or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with Advanced Mac Cleaner or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with Advanced Mac Cleaner or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with Advanced Mac Cleaner, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.