Information about Iyfsearch.com:
Iyfsearch.com is classified as a browser hijacker that troubles computer users all over the world lately. It can sneak into the targeted computer when users visit some unreliable websites, install free application and download junk email attachments. Once Iyfsearch.com get into your computer, it can add malicious add-ons, toolbar and extensions to the browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and other web browsers. Beyond that, it can change the default browser settings like start-up, new tab and homepage without asking for your approval. Once infected, you will be redirected to this annoying Iyfsearch.com website or its associated content when you open new tabs and click on web links. Besides, you will get lots of random fake alerts, coupons and pop-up ads when you perform any online activity. If you want to browser normally on the Internet, you have to remove Iyfsearch.com right now.
What will Iyfsearch.com do on your computer?
1. Iyfsearch.com is able to take control of your browsers.
2. Iyfsearch.com can alert your homepage and you can’t reset it back.
3. Iyfsearch.com will redirect you to some sponsored links to interrupt your Internet work.
4. Iyfsearch.com may come with some additional virus.
5. Iyfsearch.com violates your privacy and compromises your security.
6. Iyfsearch.com makes your computer speed become slowly and sometimes might froze your system.
If you delay to get rid of Iyfsearch.com, it can create more damages to your system. It can slow down your browsers’ performance just like other browser hijacker. Additionally, Iyfsearch.com is able to modify the windows registry and change the firewall without any awareness. What’s worse, Iyfsearch.com can help the hackers to remotely access your system and spy your online activities. If you don’t eliminate this malicious infection timely, you can put your personal data into high risk. You should be very carefully when you perform any actions online because in most cases, Iyfsearch.com is distributed via malicious web pages and free downloads. All in all, it is not safe to keep Iyfsearch.com in your system for a long time. You are strongly suggested to delete it immediately.
How to Remove / Uninstall Iyfsearch.com from Computer?
First, we recommend a safe and efficient solution for you – Instant Automatic Removal. When a computer is infected with infection like Iyfsearch.com, a comprehensive diagnosis is always necessary. So we recommend using professional computer security software to fully scan your computer and find out all possible problems and unsafe items.
The professional tools not only can clean up your computer right now, but also give it a long-term protection. Therefore, we recommend you to have a try on automatic removal solution, a safe and efficient way to clean up your system:
SpyHunter Anti-malware is suitable for all versions of Windows OS. It is a professional PC protection tool able to detect and remove computer threats, including but not limited to Adware, Search Hijacker, Redirect Virus, Scam Pop-up Ads, Trojan horse, Malware and Ransomware.
For Windows OS User
Click the Link Below to Download Recommended Removal Tool
MacBooster is a top-rated Mac clean-up tool which offers your Mac OS a Full Security Protection. It is designed to protect your Mac from virus, spyware, malware, adware and also optimize your Mac into peak performance. With this powerful tool, you can surf the Internet safe and always have a Mac computer performing like a new one. It is a great option for you if you are looking for a powerful software which can secure and speed-up your Mac.
For Mac OS User
Click the Link Below to Download Recommended Removal Tool
[Helpful Tips – If your Mac have installed other anti-malware tool, it might block the download of MacBooster. In that situation, Please turn off the running anti-malware tool, and then click the Download Button above again.]
How to Delete Iyfsearch.com from Computer with Manual Removal Solution?
In case you do not want to download the above software to try, we also provide you with a manual removal solution here.
Important Note – Manual removal may be a lengthy and complicated process that requires advanced computer skills. To solve your computer issues quickly and safely, it’s recommended to use Professional PC Proftection Tools.
Steps for Removing Iyfsearch.com from Computer Manually
NOTE – Please bookmark this page first, because some steps will require you to restart your web browser or computer.
Here is the Quick Menu of the Manual Removal Steps:
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys)
On Mac OS
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out the Iyfsearch.com or other unsafe process and Click the “Force Quit” button
On Windows OS
1. Hit Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time to open Windows Task Manager:
2. Select Iyfsearch.com process or suspicious process which occupies high CPU, and then click End Process:
Step 2. Uninstall Iyfsearch.com or other adware extensions from Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE and Edge browser.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select Iyfsearch.com and other malicious extensions from the list.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete Iyfsearch.com and other malware extensions.
Click the Chrome menu button >> Click Tools >> Select Extensions:
Find Iyfsearch.com extension and associated adware extension >> Click the trash can icon to delete them.
Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel >> find Iyfsearch.com extension and similar adware extension >> Click Remove button.
On Internet Explorer
Open the IE, click the Tools button , and then click Manage add-ons.
Choose Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window >> select Iyfsearch.com extension and connected extension >> Click Disable button
On Microsoft Edge
Iyfsearch.com cannot install malicious extensions on Edge, but it can help search / homepage hijacker and redirect virus infect your Edge browser. Remove Iyfsearch.com and connected hijacker with the procedure below:
1. Change your default search engine to Google or Bing if it is replaced by unwanted search engine:
- Run Edge browser >> Click More (…) button at the right of the address bar >> choose Settings;
- – Click View advanced settings button
- Click Change search engine button under “Search in the address bar with”:
- You can see several famous search engine in the list >> choose Google or Bing and click Set as default
2. Change your homepage on Microsoft Edge if it is hijacked by redirect infection:
- Open Edge browser, click More (…) button on the top-right corner, then choose Settings
- Under Open with list, select A specific page or pages, then you can set Bing or MSN as default homepage.
- And you can also select “Custom” option and input your favorite website address :
On Win 10
Uninstall Iyfsearch.com from Windows 10
– Click Start button >> Click Settings
– Click on System
– Click on Apps & features >> Select Iyfsearch.com or other unwanted programs and click Uninstall.
On Win 8 / 8.1
Uninstall Iyfsearch.com from Windows 8 / 8.1
(Win 8) Move your mouse cursor to the bottom-left corner of your Win 8 screen and wait for a sec to let the Start button shows up >> Right click on it to open Start Context Menu:
(Win 8.1) Open the Start Context Menu by clicking the Start button at the bottom-left corner of your screen:
– Choose Programs and Features in the menu >> Select Iyfsearch.com and unwanted apps and click Uninstall:
On Win 7/Vista/XP
Uninstall Iyfsearch.com from Win 7 / Vista / XP:
– Click on the Start button to open your Start Menu >> Click Control Panel
– In Control Panel, select View by Category >> Click Uninstall a program button :
– Choose Iyfsearch.com and other harmful apps and click Uninstall:
On Mac OS
Uninstall Iyfsearch.com from Mac OS X
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of Iyfsearch.coms and other suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
(This step is only for Windows OS User, Mac OS User do not need to execute this step)
1. Hit Windows + R keys at the same time to open Run window and input a regedit and click OK:
2. In the Registry Editor, hit Windows key + F key at the same time to open Find window → Enter virus or malware name → Press Enter key to start search.
3. When the search is completed, right click the folders related with Iyfsearch.com and click Delete button:
| Read This Before You Remove Registry Files
PLEASE Be Carefully, Do Not Delete Normal Registry Entries, That May Damage Your Computer.
Malware or virus may generate nasty registry entries in different locations, if you are not able to locate and identify all the malicious files, we recommend using SpyHunter’ Malware Scanner to complete the complicated process safely and easily:Download SpyHunter Scanner Now
Friendly Reminder : Unable to clean up your computer with manual removal steps? Don’t be upset, have a try on the Automatic Removal Solution. Please check the quick and detailed steps for Iyfsearch.com removal below:
1. Download SpyHunter Anti-Malware by Clicking the button here:Download SpyHunter Anti-malware Now
2. Double-click SpyHunter-Installer and follow its instructions to install it step by step:
– When User Account Control prompts the follow message, please click Yes button:
– You may need to wait for about one minute to get the installer prepared:
– Click CONTINUE button:
3. Once SpyHunter is launched, click Start Scan Now and wait for a few minutes to let it diagnose your system:
4. After Spyhuner 5 completes the scan, Click Next button and Register its full version. It will assist you to clean up entire system safely and easily.
1. Download MacBoster by clicking the button here:
2. Double-click “MacBooster 7” to install it and use its tools to clean up system:
– Use Uninstaller to complete remove all suspicious and unwanted software:
– Use Virus & Malware Scan to diagnose system and remove all malicious items detected:
– Use System Junk to delete all system junks and optimize system:
Good Tips for Computer Security and Performance
|How to Prevent Virus and Malware?|
|– Update your computer all the time.
Remember to install automatic system update when your receive update notification, these updates can avoid system bugs so that computer infections cannot sneak into easily.
– Avoid installing third party free software.
Third party free software is the most common way used by virus maker to spread computer threats. It usually may silently install or download unwanted items to harm your system. If you have to install such freeware, remember to select Custom or Advanced installation and check all details in the process.
– Avoid clicking uncertain links on websites or suspicious emails.
Links, ads and emails are another way for malware distribution. When you click on suspicious pop-ups ads or links from unsafe websites and spam email, various threats can be activated to harm your system.
– Install professional anti-virus and anti-malware and keep firewall on.
– The most important way to protect computer is to equip it with professional security software. We recommend you to install antivirus such as Shield Antivirus (Windows OS), Mac Antivirus (Mac OS) and anti-malware such as SpyHunter (Windows OS), WiperSoft (Windows OS), Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac OS), and MacBooster (Mac OS).
|How to Optimize and Speed-up Computer?|
|1. Uninstall programs which you never use or rarely use;
2. Use Disk Defragmenter every 2 month to free some space;
3. Disable or limit unnecessary Startup Programs;
4. Delete junks such as temp files once a week.
Note – If you do not know how to execute the optimization steps above, here is a easy option for you : Download Top-Rated Computer Optimization Tools to speed up system quickly: