About default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus
default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus looks like a normal search page. And if you want to test this page and search things with it, you will find that it can work but in a wrong way. The content it leads you to is different from what it claimed to be. Even a user with limited computer knowledge will find out this. But this is not just a fake search page. It is a browser hijacker and at that time your browsers is under its control. So even you can find out it is malicious, you have to use it.
default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus can change the settings of browsers. Moreover, it could get the security insurance dismissed from these browsers. Thus, it could obtain countless things. In the majority of time, it will divert the web movement and lead you to visit some suspicious sites containing virus or to constrain you to download freeware from these sites. In addition, you will locate some strange images appearing on the desktop without your consent and it is inconceivable for you to recall when these things get in.
In the other hand, default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus lurks in the browsers to monitor all the online behaviors. So it is able to take use of all the information here to get your money. With all things considered, you should remove it from your PC. It is undoubtable that default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus will set out to stop you. Here we provide you with some guides and please refer to them.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process run by default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus or malware.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related withdefault120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus or malware
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus or malware.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with default120617-a.akamaihd.net Virus, please check the tips below.
Step 4. Download Combo Clean Antivirus to Diagnose your mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.