Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15 is a nasty Trojan which will insert your browser with adware, spyware redirect virus to hijack the browser and monitor your online activities. Once Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15 infiltrates your PC, it collapses the PC’s defensive system via using the exploits to drop large amounts of threats to your PC. Among which, the redirect virus will take over your web browser and reroute your to suspicious domain. The hacker behind will monitor your online activities to collect your confidential information such as banking login details, the information that may be used by the hacker for commercial purpose. Moreover, these threats degrade your system performance and causes lots of problems such as constant system freezing or crashing. Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15 will even open backdoor and permits unapproved remote access by modifying crucial registry files and security settings, then all your personal files on the PC will be in dangerous situation. Therefore, it is quite urgent if Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15 has infected your PC, you need to remove the Trojan horse from your computer at a quick time. Our instructions will help you complete the removal process of Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15 step by step, read details below:
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process run by Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15 or malware.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related withOsx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15 or malware
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15 or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15 or malware.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with Osx_refogkeylogger.msgkd15, please check the tips below.
Step 4. Download Combo Clean Antivirus to Diagnose your mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.