coffeekept.live Pop-up is clarified as a redirect virus derived from adware. As you know, adware belongs to malware which will do harm to your PC. And popup ads are always the most common and malicious tools of adware. It is able to appear on most utilized browsers. And by far, we haven’t found any browsers that are able to set obstacle for coffeekept.live Pop-up.
coffeekept.live Pop-up displays fake alert to scam people. It processes the scam as follows. First of all, it pops up to remind you that your Mac is infected; Later it provide deceptive tools for you to scan your Mac. Finally, when you click on the link, you will be redirected to download the freeware or to visit some unwanted websites. And it gets money from their developers. After all these processing, your PC is closed to collapse since it is not the one times scam, and it will repeat frequently.
To eliminate coffeekept.live Pop-up is not a easy job. And for most of the users can’t even find it out as it is a good cover. And it is also easy to recover, even just with a slim trace of leftovers. In this case, you should get coffeekept.live Pop-up off completely at one time, otherwise, you waste all your efforts. We provide you here the most helpful removal guides here to assist you.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with coffeekept.live Pop-up or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with coffeekept.live Pop-up, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with coffeekept.live Pop-up or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with coffeekept.live Pop-up or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with coffeekept.live Pop-up or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with coffeekept.live Pop-up, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.