Many users will choose a safe browser because almost all kinds of important information are happening here. When you log in the social media, it will remind you to remember the password here to save your efforts for the next log-in. Besides, this browser could also block the malicious websites for you and warn you about suspicious item. So you would know how important the browser serves to your life. But it will become incapable in front of QSearch, which is known as a browser hijacker.
QSearch is capable of hijacking the browsers and monitoring all the information here. Even for the digital bank information, it is able to get it. As you know, when you open the bank page, you will find that it would encrypt the password and make you feel it is safe. However, QSearch could decrypt it and get the information copied. So it will be applied to the crime to harm your financial status.
Besides, you will find that all the searching here is messy. When you want to visit one website, your browsers will turn you to the other advertise page. And don’t expect the you could avoid this by changing to a safer browser. In fact, Microsoft edge, google chrome, internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even safari are same. So it would be more efficient for you to get rid of QSearch browser hijacker. Here are some instructions for you, and please refer to them.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with QSearch or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with QSearch, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with QSearch or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with QSearch or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with QSearch or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with QSearch, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.