prosearchtip.com is a unreliable search engine acting as web browser hijacker, so the results you get from it are dangerous. You should know that if you click any of them, you are redirected to the dark pages. That is dangerous, but you have no choice but using it. It is very smart, it could analyze your weak point and then it takes advantage of this to carry on damage.
What is the damage caused by prosearchtip.com
prosearchtip.com will link you to the dark page by forfeiting as a search engine. But there is still another direct way. As you know, it is able to have hands in all the settings on your browsers, no matter what kinds of browsers it is, including Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari. So it can also changes the addresses you are going to visit, and it could still force you to visit this website.
How could prosearchtip.com get inside your PC without your consent?
Many users will be impressed by prosearchtip.com because it is able to appear on the PC without any handle. And it is here without any sign. Actually, it may have been on your PC long time. It could get inside the PC with the adware or virus. And it serves for them to cause harms and earn money. So it means that there are not just prosearchtip.com which endanger your PC. Here we provide you some guides to find them out and remove all of them. And please check.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with prosearchtip.com or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with prosearchtip.com, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with prosearchtip.com or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with prosearchtip.com or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with prosearchtip.com or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with prosearchtip.com, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.