My Coupon Smart Mac virus
My Coupon Smart Mac virus is commonly found on PC at present. As it always gets inside user’s web browser silently. we can tell you responsibly that it is a potentially unwanted program (PUP), your PC will finally be screwed up by it and you will regret to believe so haste.
It is easy to identify the news from My Coupon Smart Mac , and they always marked with “Ads by My Coupon Smart Mac ”, “My Coupon Smart Mac ads”, “brought by My Coupon Smart Mac ” or “powered by My Coupon Smart Mac ”. So you can easily observe the results of clicking this news. You will be led to some sites with the information you are not interested in, or some items will directly be downloaded on you PC which you have no idea what it is.
My Coupon Smart Mac virus will hide in the malicious sites, spam emails, or fake updated links. If these items ever appear on your PC, it is no wonder that it will exist here. In this way, it can spare its efforts to attract you. And after it gets in, it can control the browsers, and let other dangerous stuffs in.
That is to say, if you want to protect your PC, you should not only remove My Coupon Smart Mac virus , but also the other items as well. And it will be hard for users. So we have made some removal guides and hope it will help you.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.