R.srvtrck.com is a vicious redirect virus and adware that would interrupt your webpage browsing and cause various problems on your PC. R.srvtrck.com will be activated on your PC by other adware viruses. After it infects your PC, it will show annoying ads on your Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox whenever you open browser. It is made to help its sponsor promote ads so that the virus maker could earn commissions from the affiliate program. Various ads will pop up as new tab to trick you to click on them or download some malicious software to install, for example, it will show fake FLV Update Popup and claim that you need to update your adobe flash player so that your can watch video normally online. Moreover, R.srvtrck.com will even be used by hacker to monitor your activities and steal your confidential information such as banking details. Follow steps below to remove R.srvtrck.com before worse things will happen to your computer
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process run by R.srvtrck.com or malware.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with R.srvtrck.com, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related withR.srvtrck.com or malware
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with R.srvtrck.com or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with R.srvtrck.com or malware.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with R.srvtrck.com, please check the tips below.
Step 4. Download Combo Clean Antivirus to Diagnose your mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.