What is Life Media Browser?
Life Media Browser is an adware-type program displaying plenty of ads .in fact. In general, it will invade your PC with these methods, like spam mail, porn, and freeware with damaging effects.
So how does Life Media Browser disturb your online activities? When you are browsing the website, chatting with friends or shopping online , it will pop up and guarantee you with best coupons , which makes you feel that they are helpful and safe. Once you click, more viruses will begin to infect your computer with malware, hijacker and spyware. When you open any website, or do search on Google, it displays text ads and banner ads everywhere and redirect you to insecure websites.
Moreover, the virus will extract all your browsing records and make money by selling your information. It install spyware on your web browser to record your activities, so that it helps hacker get your sensitive information, thus they may rob your money from PayPal, Alipay, or even E-bank. Suddenly, such an easy click makes you lose all the money, so do not click on any ads by Life Media Browser.
The best way to keep away from such damage is to uproot Life Media Browser immediately. If you want to keep your privacy and money safe, please uninstall those all the malware related with Life Media Browser. We highly recommend you to take actions without hesitation.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process run by Life Media Browser or malware.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with Life Media Browser, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related withLife Media Browser or malware
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with Life Media Browser or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with Life Media Browser or malware.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with Life Media Browser, please check the tips below.
Step 4. Download Combo Clean Antivirus to Diagnose your mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.