About Helperamc Virus
Helperamc Virus is brought or activated by a nasty rogue system security program called Advanced Mac Cleaner, which a is deceptive tool has scammed lots of computer users with fake security alerts. Helperamc Virus comes into your computer and installs itself all of a sudden without your permission. After its successful installation, it runs itself automatically when you start your computer and scan your system without your consent. What’s very nasty is that it shows you lots of warnings claiming that your computer has been infected wit virus, and that you may not remove these threats unless you buy Advanced Mac Cleaner or other programs. It is a trap. Don’t pay anything.
Helperamc Virus may do a great harm to your computer once it installs in your computer. It fools you to believe that your computer has been invaded by lots of horrible virus, such as Trojan, worms, adware, spyware and browser hijackers and fools you to buy its products. The speed of your computer may become lower and lower and sometimes it even causes computer halted and computer crash. Furthermore, it shuts down other applications in your computer, especially your antivirus and anti-spyware. And then you may not uninstall it at all! Worst of all, it may steal your personal information and confidential data, including your name, address, phone numbers, passwords, credit card, bank account information etc. You need to remove it as quick as possible before it brings more problems. To get your healthy PC back, please follow the detailed steps below to get rid of Helperamc Virus
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with Helperamc Virus or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with Helperamc Virus, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with Helperamc Virus or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with Helperamc Virus or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with Helperamc Virus or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with Helperamc Virus, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.