Don’t know why your browser is always redirected to Searcreetch.com when you want to access Google? Getting mad with such annoying issue but don’t know how to remove searcreetch.com hijacker from your computer?.Read the removal instructions in this post to get rid of it quickly
Our tech team have identified Searcreetch.com as a harmful browser hijacker because it manipulates your web browsers to block your attempts to restore your favorite search engine like Google You may have no idea why searcreetch.com can bypass your antivirus to enter your PC. In fact, searcreetch.com virus will sneak into your system when you visit illegal websites, downloading unknown free software or opening spam emails. As an aggressive browser hijacker, Searcreetch.com virus can modify the default setting of your browser including Safari, Edge, IE, Firefox and Chrome. Thus your your home page will be locked on searcreetch.com , and it cannot be removed even if you manually set the default homepage. Searcreetch.com also install adware to your browser so taht you will be bombarded by ads pop-ups whenever you visit any website. Moreover, you will be scammed by pushing websites that searcreetch.com push to you screen. The worst thing is that this hijacker allows remote access to compromise your computer and steal your personal privacy data without any permission. To avoid more issues, get rid of searcreetch.com as quickly as you can.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with searcreetch.com or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with searcreetch.com , please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with searcreetch.com or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with searcreetch.com or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with searcreetch.com or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with searcreetch.com , please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.