Crowd Exclusive Description
Crowd Exclusive is a hazardous ad-supported program and browser extension deemed as Adware and Potentially Unwanted Program. As soon as Crowd Exclusive successfully intrudes into your PC, it inserts codes on IE, Chrome or Firefox when you get online, then your pages will be attached with banners, popups, text link ads, coupons and redirected pages.
Moreover, it replicates itself at a quick speed to spread its copies and variants to every corner of the OS, making your PC’s security environment be filled with vulnerabilities. More severely, it executes its embedded code to connect the remote server to drop a large amount of harmful executable files on your PC and launch them to further compromise your PC. What’s worse, malware related with Crowd Exclusive may give authority to remote hacker to get access to your PC and steal your confidential information, endangering your privacy completely
Danger of Crowd Exclusive
It shows spam popup ads to cheat your into scam;
It installs more harmful extensions without your permission;
It slows download Internet speed and cause browser crahsing;
It may enable hacker to steal your personal data;
It can replicate and disseminate at quick speed;
It drops malicious files onto your PC;
It degrades your computer performance.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with Crowd Exclusive or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with Crowd Exclusive, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with Crowd Exclusive or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with Crowd Exclusive or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with Crowd Exclusive or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with Crowd Exclusive, please check the tips below.If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with Crowd Exclusive, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.