Becovi is one of suspicious search page which is found recently and it is infecting more systems. What’s more, a large portion of us called it as browser hijacker, as it will do damage to your PC furthermore your property. Also, it carries on basically risky trick and numerous users can’t survive for this sort of misrepresentation. Whatever savant you will be, you will fall into this trap since it is excessively normal, making it impossible to draw in considerations from users. What’s more, its component is that you are set up if you miss a little hint of attentions.
As you probably are aware, things like Becovi has a domain with such noxious projects, and it was outlined by its engineers going for picking up benefits. It acts like a search engine, and makes it conceivable to supplant your default homepage and search engine with a specific end goal to expand the chances that you tap the links gave. Furthermore, Becovi eliminates all hindrances for banner ads, pop-up ads, in-text ads, video ads, sound ads, interstitial ads, etc., which are from the adware with the goal that users will commit errors and click the right catches. Along these lines, it could build commission from its supported cooperators.
In this manner, Becovi doesn’t intend to hurt you as its goal is only for money. However, beyond any doubt, it hurts your PC in the same time. When you continue opening malignant websites or getting the futile freeware, virus took after and your PC will crash down later. The best way to secure your PC is to uproot this thing on your PC. Taking after removal guides here will help you to tidy up your PC and keep it safe immediately.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with Becovi or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with Becovi, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with Becovi or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with Becovi or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with Becovi or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with Becovi, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.