“Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up
“Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up presents itself with a virus alert to the users. It warns about virus or malware infections, system error, blue screen of death, Trojan invasion, and so on, and all of them will give you an impression that your PC will be close to crash if you don’t fix them. Until now, you could easily guess that its purpose is to put you in panic about your PC conditions. Under this situation, users always have poor judgment, and it will take these opportunities to do the following scams.
“Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up will first ask you to call its tech department for help and let them explain more about these problems. Our team have do some experiment and call them, we find they are just repeating the damage effect of the issue, but they will keep a secret about the deep reason so that users could not fix this problem by themselves. Along this line, they can make money by providing repair service.
Is it really that urgent as “Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up describes? The answer may be “yes”. I believe that you must have encounter real problem before it comes out so that you will trust it deeply. But you should also know that these problems must be resulted in its behaviors. It will cause a small issue within its capacities and then induce you to call for tech help. Consequently, it takes the change of fixing your computer to give rise to a bigger one. Then, this scam happens again. It looks like a rolling snow ball, and the increasingly serious problems ends up destroying your PC.
It is obvious that if you keep “Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up still, you will suffer more and more in the near future. And even the much smart man cannot stand with such continued scams. If you don’t want to be the victim, please check the advice below.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process run by “Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up or malware.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with “Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with“Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up or malware
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with “Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with “Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up or malware.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with “Apple Warning Alert” Pop-up, please check the tips below.
Step 4. Download Combo Clean Antivirus to Diagnose your mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.