What Is apple.com-mac-optimizing.live?
apple.com-mac-optimizing.live is a nasty domain which disguises as Apple support to sell deceptive antivirus tools It is mostly brought to computers with help of unknown freeware and Trojan embedded on some compromised websites or open infected email messages. It is severe harmful to your computer safety and will lead you into traps that give big financial loss.
Once it hijacks your web browsers, you will be rerouted to apple.com-mac-optimizing.live or other popup page whenever you go online. Adware like apple.com-mac-optimizing.live always cheats your with bogus security warning about detected virus, system errors or corrupted system files, for instance, “Your system is infected with 3 viruses!”. It attempts to cheat you to install rogue antivirus to solve your problem. apple.com-mac-optimizing.live spam not only got you scammed by illegal companies, but also put your privacy in danger.
You should never trust in such apple.com-mac-optimizing.live fake warning because it won’t help you to remove any virus, but causing more severe problems on your PC. If you cannot get rid of the adware timely, it may install additional spyware to your computer without your permission to increase the risk of your computer. If you view the pop up on your web browser, ignore the apple.com-mac-optimizing.live alert and take action to clean up your computer. Read the easy solutions here and get rid of the virus as soon as possible.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with apple.com-mac-optimizing.live or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with apple.com-mac-optimizing.live, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with apple.com-mac-optimizing.live or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with apple.com-mac-optimizing.live or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with apple.com-mac-optimizing.live or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with apple.com-mac-optimizing.live, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.