Search.videochimpapp.com is not a secure search engine that provides real search service, but it is the right source of the harms on your PC. Search.videochimpapp.com, actually, belongs to the classification of adware application. It can brought by browser plug-ins, extension, and add-ons on Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
Search.videochimpapp.com is brought on your PC regularly by the third parties projects which are actually freeware from the sites of obscure characters. When you visit suspicious sites, there are traps everywhere. That is why we don’t urge you to visit obscure websites. It will send you a heap of malware. What’s more, they could be introduced without consent.
As a qualified adware, the primary impact brought by Search.videochimpapp.com is the flooding of ads. They ordinarily contain links of suspicious websites or download documents of freeware as we said above. However, it can also recognize your data. These data will serve as the way to your security and cash accounts. Furthermore, they can likewise be a piece of criminal fakes. Therefore, We believe that you should eliminate Search.videochimpapp.com and we trust the following guidelines will help you.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with Search.videochimpapp.com or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with Search.videochimpapp.com, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with Search.videochimpapp.com or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with Search.videochimpapp.com or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with Search.videochimpapp.com or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with Search.videochimpapp.com, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.