About “Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up
“Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up will be triggered after your Mac is infected with adware or rogueware. They are installed along with free application and run silently without permission. You should remove them as quickly as possible if it has somehow been installed on your system, because it forwards annoying advertisements to give you trouble of surfing the Internet and cause all kinds of risks on your PC.adware is often installed on users’ PCs without giving any notification, most of users start to know its invasion only while being harassed by lots of pop-ups, pop-unders, banners, coupons, and other forms of ads.
From research, our team confirmed that the apps causing “Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up Virus can sneak into your system while you install freeware through Typical Installation, open attachments of spam emails, or update software from non-official websites. “Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up Virus not only bombards you with endless ads, but also helps other threats attack your PC, you need to get rid of it as quickly as you can, or more problems will come to you.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with “Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up Virus or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with “Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up Virus, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with “Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up Virus or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with “Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up Virus or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with “Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up Virus or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with “Report malware to Apple to protect other users” Pop-up Virus, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.