Research on Radio Fanatics Search’s Invasion
with deep researches, our PC experts have confirmed that Radio Fanatics Search is mainly spread through free download software, game or other types of files shared by third party websites. There is something about freeware that most of users did not know, that is the provider of these freeware make money through users’ download. How do they achieve it? The common method is to pack advertising-supported software or even malware into free download software. For instance, when you want to download a music player for your system, you may go to Google search it and then you may see a result from third party websites and immediately click the download button with consideration. Then you double click the downloaded installer and install it within 1 minute with Quick Installation or Default Installation instead Custom Installation. At the end, you will find that unwanted thing such as Radio Fanatics Search is injected to your web browser secretly, but it is too late because these nasty items are always difficult for users to remove. If you do not want get annoyed by virus like Radio Fanatics Search in the future, please always select Custom Instillation whenever you install any app.
What Damages Will Radio Fanatics Search Bring to Your System?
In case computer infection such as Radio Fanatics Search has got inside your system, it is no doubt that some else infections have entered your PC at the same time. Therefore, the damages caused by Radio Fanatics Search is not only the change of homepage or search engine, but various severe problems such as information leaking. This threat is connected with Adware, Spyware, Trojan and other types threats.
Firstly, Radio Fanatics Search related adware install malicious extensions on your web browser to create tons of spam popups or commercials ads to disturb you as well as cheat you into buying unreliable products. For example, you may see random BSOD alert on your browser and it keeps urging you to call tech support number to get assist from Microsoft, which is definitely fake and used to scam you for money.
Secondly, Radio Fanatics Search virus download Spyware from its server to invade your privacy. Spyware is well known for its ability of tracking users’ online activities, thus it can collect your system info as well as sensitive personal details about you and your accounts. In case it makes it, you will lose lots of money since hacker can hack your bank accounts to rob everything.
Thirdly, Radio Fanatics Search hijacker may cause system security bugs to help hack sent Ransomware related trojan to your PC. In that situation, such trojan can encrypt your personal files and you will be forced you pay over $1,000 to get the decryption key. If you refuse to do that, you will lose all your personal files at all.
All these problems may happen to you if you leave Radio Fanatics Search virus and related threats on your system. Therefore, it’s strongly suggested to remove it as soon as quickly. Follow steps below to remove Radio Fanatics Search right now.
Radio Fanatics Search Removal Steps (Windows OS)
If you’re a Mac user facing virus related problems, please check this guide >> Remove Adware, Search Hijacker or PUA from Mac
NOTE – Please bookmark this page first, because some steps will require you to restart your web browser or computer.
Quick Menu For Manual Removal Steps:
Good Tips For You
Manually remove stubborn computer threats such as Radio Fanatics Search may take hours and you may make mistakes that damage PC. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Aniti-malware to scan for files of threats. This may avoid risks and cut down your time to minutes.
SpyHunter Anti-malware is suitable for all versions of Windows OS. It is a professional PC protection tool able to detect and remove computer threats, including but not limited to Adware, Search Hijacker, Redirect Virus, Scam Pop-up Ads, Trojan horse, Malware and Ransomware.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys)
1. Hit Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time to open Windows Task Manager:
2. Find suspicious process that may be related with Radio Fanatics Search, and then right-click on it and click End Process or End Task.
Click the Chrome menu button >> Click Tools >> Select Extensions:
Find extension that may be related with Radio Fanatics Search or potential threat >> Click the trash can icon to delete them.
Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel >> find extension that may be related with Radio Fanatics Search or potential threat >> Click Remove button.
On Internet Explorer
Open the IE, click the Tools button , and then click Manage add-ons.
Choose Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window >> Find extension that may be related with Radio Fanatics Search or potential threat>> Click Disable button
On Microsoft Edge
Radio Fanatics Search or potential threat help search / homepage hijacker and redirect virus infect your Edge browser. You need to check Settings of Edge to see if it has been hijacked:
1. Change your default search engine to Google or Bing if it is replaced by unwanted search engine:
- Run Edge browser >> Click More (…) button at the right of the address bar >> choose Settings;
- – Click View advanced settings button
- Click Change search engine button under “Search in the address bar with”:
- You can see several famous search engine in the list >> choose Google or Bing and click Set as default
2. Change your homepage on Microsoft Edge if it is hijacked by redirect infection:
- Open Edge browser, click More (…) button on the top-right corner, then choose Settings
- Under Open with list, select A specific page or pages, then you can set Bing or MSN as default homepage.
- And you can also select “Custom” option and input your favorite website address :
|Good Tips For You
If an unwanted extensions or search engine cannot be removed manually, it may be associated with malicious programs. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Ani-malware and see if it can find malicious programs:
On Win 10
Uninstall programs that may be related with Radio Fanatics Search from Windows 10
– Click Start button >> Click Settings
– Click on System
– Click on Apps & features >> Select programs that may be related with Radio Fanatics Search or potential threat and click Uninstall.
On Win 8 / 8.1
Uninstall programs that may be related with Radio Fanatics Search from Windows 8 / 8.1
(Win 8) Move your mouse cursor to the bottom-left corner of your Win 8 screen and wait for a sec to let the Start button shows up >> Right click on it to open Start Context Menu:
(Win 8.1) Open the Start Context Menu by clicking the Start button at the bottom-left corner of your screen:
– Choose Programs and Features in the menu >> Select programs that may be related with Radio Fanatics Search and click Uninstall:
On Win 7/Vista/XP
Uninstall Radio Fanatics Search from Win 7 / Vista / XP:
– Click on the Start button to open your Start Menu >> Click Control Panel
– In Control Panel, select View by Category >> Click Uninstall a program button :
– Choose programs that may be related with Radio Fanatics Search and click Uninstall:
|Good Tips For You
If an unwanted program cannot be removed from Control Panel manually, you may need to find and delete all files and folders related with it. We recommend downloading SpyHunter Ani-malware and see if it can detect files of PUP for you:
1. Hit Windows + R keys at the same time to open Run window and input a regedit and click OK:
2. In the Registry Editor, hit Windows key + F key at the same time to open Find window → Enter virus or malware name → Press Enter key to start search.
3. When the search is completed, right click the folders related with Radio Fanatics Search and click Delete button:
|Please Read This Before You Remove Registry Files
PLEASE Be Carefully, Do Not Delete Healthy Registry Entries, That May Damage Your Computer.
If you are not able to determine which regsitry files are related with infection, we recommend downloading SpyHunter’s Malware Scanner and see if it will find files of Radio Fanatics Search for you:
– Once SpyHunter is installed, click Start Scan Now and wait for a few minutes to scan for malicious files of threats:
– To use Spyhuner 5 remove the detected threats, you will need to Register its full version.
Good Tips for Computer Security and Performance
|How to Prevent Virus and Malware?|
|– Update your computer all the time.
Remember to install automatic system update when your receive update notification, these updates can avoid system bugs so that computer infections cannot sneak into easily.
– Avoid installing third party free software.
Third party free software is the most common way used by virus maker to spread computer threats. It usually may silently install or download unwanted items to harm your system. If you have to install such freeware, remember to select Custom or Advanced installation and check all details in the process.
– Avoid clicking uncertain links on websites or suspicious emails.
Links, ads and emails are another way for malware distribution. When you click on suspicious pop-ups ads or links from unsafe websites and spam email, various threats can be activated to harm your system.
– Install professional anti-virus and anti-malware and keep firewall on.
– The most important way to protect computer is to equip it with professional security software. We recommend you to install antivirus such as Shield Antivirus (Windows OS), Mac Antivirus (Mac OS) and anti-malware such as SpyHunter (Windows OS), WiperSoft (Windows OS), Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac OS), and MacBooster (Mac OS).
|How to Optimize and Speed-up Computer?|
|1. Uninstall programs which you never use or rarely use;
2. Use Disk Defragmenter every 2 month to free some space;
3. Disable or limit unnecessary Startup Programs;
4. Delete junks such as temp files once a week.