What is “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up?
“Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up s a redirect virus and adware which infects web browsers like Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome when you install unknown free applications shared on insecure websites. Once your PC is attacked by “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up, you will be constantly redirected to “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up and other harmful webpage used to promote spam services or products aggressively. “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up displays deceptive system error alert, virus alert, or software updating message to cheat you clicking its harmful links or call scam tech support number to buy expensive service.
What make it worse is that “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up is connected with malware server, that means it can silently install more malware to your system when you get online. It also uses spyware to track your activities and steal your personal information and sensitive data. Thus, you should remove it as soon as possible before it brings more problems to your computer.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.