lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net generally shows up automatically with the surface of search engine. And you could not simply close it and change back to your original engine. We classify it as a browser hijacker because it has the ability to take control over the whole browser system. It can change your browser homepage and directly turn to its address. It would be block you if you want to get rid of it.
lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net is misleading. If you use it, it could link you to the results of google, which proves that it is not an efficient search engine. And then, it adds the links to dark websites with fake titles to seduce users to open them. In this way, it gets money from these sites. Besides, it could permit ads by adware freely bombard your screen, so it would be more annoying than your imagination.
lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net can overlook your browsers and supervise all data and information happened on the browsers. So it will threaten the data security of users. It is convenient for it to get into the center of the business data, and it could be a tool for lawbreakers to invade into your PC. As a result, you will suffer substantial lose.
We firmly insist that you should remove lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net from your PC. Otherwise, your credential will be stolen and your financial accounts will be at risk. In case that this removal would be prevented, please follow the instructions in the below.
(NOTE – Remember to Bookmark This Page First by Hitting Ctrl + D Keys, in case that some steps require you to exit this page.)
Step 1. End malicious process that may be related with lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net or similar threats.
1. Press Command+Option+Escape buttons together to open Force Quit tool:
2. Choose Force Quick tool, and then find out suspicious process and Click the “Force Quit” button
If you cannot find or remove process that may be related with lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net, please read next step.
Step 2. Uninstall extensions that may be related with lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net or similar threats.
1. Click Safari menu, then select Preferences:
2. Click Extensions tab, and then select extension that may be related with threat.
3. Click the Uninstall button to delete the extension.
1. Click Chrome Menu button >> Select More Tools >> Select Extensions:
2. Determine the extension that may be related with infection, and click Trash icon to delete it:
If you cannot find or remove extension that may be related with lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net or similar threats, please read next step.
Step 3. Uninstall Apps that may be related with lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net or similar threats.
Open a Finder window >> Go to Applications >> Select the icons of suspicious apps, click Move to Trash, and Empty the Trash once you’re done.
If you cannot find or remove the malicious app that may be related with lkysearchds1122-a.akamaihd.net, please check the tips below.
Good Tips – Check Security Status of Your Whole Mac
- If the above steps do not solve your issues, we recommend using a professional Mac anti-virus (Combo Cleaner) to scan your whole Mac OS. In most cases, if a Mac threat or unwanted item cannot be uninstalled manually, it is possibly related with malicious programs or potential threats hiding on the infected Mac. Therefore, we suggest that you should check the security status of Mac and see if there is any potentials risks or threats.
Combo Cleaner is an effective anti-virus and system optimizer software for Mac operating systems that are compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra frameworks. Its powerful anti-virus engine is capable of detecting and removing cyber threats like malware, adware, and other potentially unwanted programs. If you would like to give it a try, download it below:
1. Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus by clicking button here:
(The below link will open Combo Cleaner ’s official website for you. Please come back to this page after you download Combo Cleaner .)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus Now (Mac OS)
2. Run Combo Cleaner Antivirus installer to install it and use the its tools to diagnose your Mac:
– In case you cannot uninstall some unwanted apps manually, you can try the app Uninstaller and see if it will help.
– In case you cannot remove an unwanted extension or third party search engine from web browser, we recommend using Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and see if it will detect related malicious programs.